Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The More Leopard, The Better

My title says it all. Two days in a row of leopard, but today my pencil is leopard print. I accented my neutral outfit of black and leopard with bold turquoise in my jewelry and chartreuse on my nails. This oversize cocktail ring is old.  I've had it forever and don't remember where it's from, but it is so perfect with this outfit. I love how accessories can totally change the look of an outfit and take it from plain to perfection! Bold, brightly colored accessories are also an easy way to experiment with wearing color instead of jumping right in wearing a bold too or pants. 






top, Gordman's
skirt, Gordman's 
chunky diamond bracelet, Brina Box
gold link bracelet, JcPenney
ring, old
necklace, Forever 21
earrings, Charming Charlie
bag, Steve Madden, Marshall's 
nails, Sally Hansen Triple Shine polish in Statemint 
lips, Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick (SR35) in Cougar

Have a fabulous day! 

Emily :)

No comments :

Post a Comment