Sunday, April 27, 2014

Seeing Lines

Today's outfit was all about showcasing my new gorgeous "Burst of Summer" necklace. I love the pink and teal colors within the necklace, so I paired it with my teal blouse. Teal is such a gorgeous color, it's one of my favorites? Especially for spring. I love it paired with my pink lipstick. This amazing geometric skirt was only $8.80 at Forever 21 and just couldn't be passed up! D'orsay black,  patent, flats and some gold and sparkly bracelets finish off this look. 







blouse and skirt, Forever 21
necklace, Mindy Mae's Market
ring, Charlotte Russe 
earrings, Forever 21
gold link bracelet, Target
chunky diamond bracelet, Brina Box 
flats, Old Navy
lips, Milani Color Statfment lipstick in Rose Hip 

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment