Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Print Mixing Chic

Today, I am doing a little print mixing and also adding a pop of color to a black and white outfit. Black and white is so chic and any pop of color can be added to it. black and white is one of my favorite color combinations. I have paired it with orangey-red today and love how it looks! I am obsessed with the bright factor of this chic bracelet I scored at Gordman's in sale! It adds some interest to this outfit, along with my layered necklaces. 







sweater, Forever 21
skirt, Marshall's 
bracelet, Gordman's
flats, Old Navy
chunky gold chain necklace, Charming Charlie
sparkly rhinestone necklace, Purple Peridot
pearl necklace, old, vintage
earrings, Charming Charlie
ring, Forever 21
bag, Steve Madden, Marshall's 
watch, Target
lips, Milani color Statement Lipstick in Sweet Nectar 

Have a fabulous day! 

Emily :) 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment