Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pretty in Pink Florals

I absolutely love the color pink! It's definately one of my ultimate favorite colors! It's a color that when I wear it, I feel feminine and happy. I absolutely love this gorgeous scarf, I still can't believe was $4.99 at Ross! The sheen to it is so pretty and I love all the colors. My outfit without the scarf is very simple, but the scarf adds some fun and pops of colors! I am also loving the middle bracelet I am wearing because my mom gave it to me and it means so much! It coordinates so well with my outfit! The pops of gold add glamour and gold looks beautiful with pink. 







top, Gordman's
skirt, Forever 21
flats, Old Navy 
gold link bracelet, Target
black, gold, and sparkly bead bracelet, gift from my mom 
chunky diamond bracelet, Brina Box 
scarf, Ross
earrings, JCPenney 
lips, Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Rose Hip
satchel, Steve Madden, Marshall's 

Have a fabulous Day! 

Emily :)

No comments :

Post a Comment