Thursday, April 17, 2014

Lovely Brights

A beautiful day like today deserves vibrant colors! I love this bright sweater with my turquoise pencil skirt. This color combination is fabulous. Doesn't wearing bright colors just put you in a good mood?! Of course, I have to layer my necklaces, so I chose this lovely, sparkly piece from Purple Peridot on top of a two-toned gold and silver beauty from Cato Fashions. I finished my look off with python d'orsay flats to add a little print. 







sweater, Forever 21
skirt, Forever 21
flats, Old Navy 
gold and silver two toned necklace, Cato Fashions
bag, Steve Madden, Marshall's 
chunky diamond bracelet, Brina Box 
black and gold bracelet, Old Navy 
ring, Forever 21
earrings, Charming Charlie 

Have a fabulous day! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment