Wednesday, April 30, 2014

City Chic

I absolutely love these ankle pants I purchased from H&M! Today I ave paired them with a light chartreuse sweater and python print d'orsay flats. Teal and gold jewelry are wonderful accent colors to this outfit. Black and white is so chic. These pants can be paired with just about any color to create an array of different vibes from soft and feminine to bright and bold, depending on which colors they are paired with. I love that my Steve Madden mini satchel coordinates so well with the city chic vibe. 








pants, H&M
sweater, Target
flats, Old Navy
satchel, Steve Madden, Marshall's 
gold link bracelet, Target
chunky diamond bracelet, Brina Box
necklace, Forever 21
earrings, Old Navy 
ring, Forever 21

Have a Fabulous Day!

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment